Reverend Irma Carew

When I began compiling my journals of messages into manuscripts, I thought of publishing under my ministerial title of reverend Irma Carew, however, as the work evolved, I decided the direction I wanted to take was less a religious direction and more of a teacher's direction in the field of metaphysical mind science.

The KDP system still records my first book, They Call Him Savior, with my title reverend, but you will see that this leads nowhere when you click on the highlighted name.

This is because my author's account does not bear the title reverend, it just bears my name, Irma Carew.

Clicking on the Irma Carew under any of my other books will bring up my author page and you will see They Call Him Savior there as well.

Happy Holidays to all.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astralism 3 and 4 Now published.

Astralism 5 in progress, and a new series for previous books.

Look Inside Feature