Writing The Titans of Alphaedom

The Titans of Alphaedom represents the full human journey as dictated in Revelations 22:1“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”  The Alpha before matter creation, the Eden that signifies man's creation and the start of his journey and the Omega, man's return to God. As a titan is defined as a God, so the Titans represent all of man's ideas of God.



Jesus and I shared many conversations about Eden, before Eden ever became a manual of philosophies and teachings. We spoke in the gardens of Gethsemane as we shared a stone bench, we spoke by the river of life each of us sitting on a rock, we spoke while walking an empty beach, we spoke in his throne room sharing his throne chair with me seated to his left and we spoke in his home in Damascus, sitting on silk pillows on the floor in the main room of his stone cottage and most recently, he transported us to his library where we sat across from each other in arm chairs and he smoked a pipe. This particular scene looked modern to me, but after 2000 years, he told me he has grown with the ideas of contemporary living though he prefers the past that he came from.

The idea of Eden originated with me. I was tired of man’s world and the filth that he left behind in all of his litter and toxic waste. I lived in the city and the city is the dumping ground for man’s lower mind. He tosses everything on the side walk, the lawn, the gutter; he doesn’t care where it lands.

His ignorance astounds me and so I picture the earth without him in it and I see it in all the beauty and splendor of a paradise.

Jesus listened to me patiently and never commented. I told him of my own heartache concerning the death of the animal kingdoms, the loss of the wilderness and the environment and eco-systems of the earth and I bemoaned these things quite a bit. I can honestly say, they became my mantra in the early days of our conversations and then one day, he said to me he had been looking for a cause and he discussed with the elders my vision of Eden without man and they had mutually decided that in God’s wisdom, all of life moved in cycles where the end and the beginning were one, so the end of life on earth would be an end of the human race and God would rebuild and Eden would be renewed and this became the theme of Christ’s new movement.

He told me to write about it and I told him he should write about it, because he had all the knowledge of both worlds, the past and the present and very slowly, the practices, philosophies and culture of Eden started to form and I turned his dictation into a manual of teachings for the Edenic Culture that is the Eden in Christ culture.

This was an exciting manuscript to prepare, for in my mind, I was a prophet taking the commands of God’s New World and committing them to paper in honor of the restoration of the earth that I loved so dearly.

Writing for Christ is never a chore to me because everything flows easily and we get along so well. As much as his information flows in dictation, we also discuss it; we converse about the subject matter and I will suggest topics or themes or key points that he can add, or I will ask him to define something and he will elaborate on it. He is marvelously receptive, even if he has to leave our sessions to think about the topic in order to provide me with the best presentation.

I think he is quite baffled by my interaction with him, but I find him a fascinating person and an interesting character of refined and excellent quality when he allows himself to be personable. When he is not personable, he is vast, ethereal and radiating his Godly station.


He tells me he is not used to having so much attention focused on him and I tell him I want a partnership; I want to be co-creators of whatever literary project we are working on, and he looks astounded. I perceive his visual image as well as hearing his voice and sometimes I don’t know if I speak out of turn or not. The report between us is so easy and it flows so gently and perfectly that I forget he is the messiah and he forgets I am human, living on earth. He will talk about things that are beyond my comprehension and I will have to say, “Slow down, can you explain that?” and he will say, “I forget you are not here.” And then he will repeat himself in a language I can understand. Other times when I am getting too familiar and treating him like an equal, he will say to me, “Do you know who I am? In 2000 years, no one has treated me this way!” But now, it is funny to both of us. I am sure our relationship sounds unusual to those who are skeptical over human-spirit interaction, but my relationship with Christ is as real to me as any human friendship I have ever had.

The Culture of Eden, as dictated to me by Christ, is a mental culture of mind improvement for the coming of the new Eden. For all those who work in the cause of restoring the earth to bring balance and peace to the world, we thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astralism 3 and 4 Now published.

Astralism 5 in progress, and a new series for previous books.

Look Inside Feature